Welcome to 4th Grade
Left to Right: Emilee Larson, Kerri Ugrich, Jake Kuehl, Julie Vinaja, and Kelsi Jensen
Specialist Web Pages
Mrs. Hansmann - Music
Mrs. Jahnz - Learning Lab
Ms. Lundholm - Media
Mr. Lorsung- Science
Mr. Weiss - Physical Education
Other Useful Web Pages
Dragon Zone Expectations
Pine City Elementary School has four main expectations that are taught to students and practiced by students and staff throughout the school year. To stay in the Dragon Zone, students are expected to be:
How it Works
How it Works
- Each student has a clip up/down chart, labeled with his/her name, and begins each day clipped to the center of the chart labeled, “Ready to Learn!
- During the course of the day, students have the opportunity to move their paperclip up or down the chart according to their behavioral choices – “clip up” or “clip down.
- Positive behavior choices allow the student to move his/her paperclip up one level; inappropriate behavior choices cause the clip to move down one level.
- Rewards/Consequences are not issued until the end of the day, when students no longer have the opportunity to move their clips.
- Students are acknowledged for positive behavior choices
- Students feel a sense of accomplishment when they make good behavior choices and have the opportunity to clip up.
- Students who have had to clip down always have the opportunity to make better choices and clip up later in the day, thus they continue to stay motivated to make positive behavior choices.
- When students receive 10 punches on their reward card, they will get to choose from the prize catalog.
4th Grade Information
Please send $3.00 to help cover party expenses.
What Parents Can Do