Pine City Public Schools
Food and Nutrition Services
Elementary Single Lunch is $1.95
Jr./Sr. High School Single Lunch is $2.20
Adult Breakfast $1.75
Adult/Guest/2nd Meal Lunch Price $3.60
2016-2017 Application for Meal Benefits
Lactose Intolerance (Form)
Special Diet Statement Without a Disability (Form)
Special Diet Statement With a Disability (Form)
Food Service Staff Links (Requires ISD578 Login)
We Want YOU to Join Us for Breakfast and Lunch.
The mission of Pine City School’s Food and Nutrition Services is to provide quality and nutritious meals to students, faculty, and staff that appeal to the growing diversity within the school district, and also contribute to the cognitive development of the students. We will create a menu that fulfills the National School Breakfast and Lunch Program requirements and meets each student’s dietary needs. Our goal is to empower students to develop life-long behaviors in choosing healthy foods.
Pine City Public Schools Food and Nutrition Services...
- Hosts special school nutrition events with themes and activities to engage students of all ages.
- Features taste testing of new food items and student voting.
- Invites parents and grandparents to join their children for lunch.
- Serves as a resource for nutrition education in the classroom.
- Strives to include students in the menu-planning process.
School Nutrition in the News!