Chromebook Pick Up
(More information on 1:1 Technology at PCPS is available here or by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org)
1. All paperwork will be available upon your arrival.
- Your printed copy will be available for your signature when you arrive at the Media Center for pick up.
- A parent signature is required.
- Parents may pick up devices without the student present.
2. Pay - there is no fee this year. Replacement costs will be billed.
- Replacement of any of the following will cost $30:
- Keyboard Damage
- Students/Parents are responsible for full payment of intentional damages to devices.
3. Pick up device.
- See pick up schedule below. Historically Open House night is very busy. Picking up your child's device prior to that evening will reduce your wait time.